Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Blog!

I have somehow gotten onto the blogging bandwagon, and am now officially a blogger. I'm sure you are all just as shocked as I am! So I guess this officially begins the online scrapbook of my life as a Welsh! Well, that being said there really is no better "first blog" than where it all began..the wedding!

Paker and I have been so blessed with the family and friends God has put in our lives. Our wedding day was filled with love, laughter, and even rain! The rain was truly a blessing, because our wedding was outdoor and the heat was becoming unbearable. Since we were getting married under a tent, we were all praying for rain to cool down the area, and our prayers were answered just before the ceremony began!

Parker and me right after we saw each other for the first time!
  
I love my girls!

one of my favorite pictures from the day!

Parker and his groomsmen!
                                                                                     
Our wonderful new family!

The wedding!

The day was perfect! We left in our jeep wrangler (very little mud included thanks to Mason, Maynard, and Dad!) and headed to Cancun for the week a much needed week of relaxing on the beach!

1 comments:

Post a Comment