Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy fall Ya'll!!

Today marks the first full day of the fall season! :) This summer has been a very hot one! This past week the evenings have been a little cooler, so we have been turning off the AC and opening up our windows! I'm loving it! Tonight we have the windows open and it's raining outside..such a beautiful background noise! So, as much as I have loved this summer, I am so excited for fall! Fall is by far my favorite season!

Here are the reasons I love fall:
5. After waiting all summer, all my shows start back up!
4. The colors..I love the red, orange, yellow, and brown of fall!
3. Football season! I love tailgating and going to the games! Of course Auburn takes priority over  EVERYTHING (seriously..everything!) at this house, so if Auburn and OSU play at the same time..we sell our tickets! ha!
2. Sunday afternoons! Parker and I go to church, grab some lunch, and then put on our jerseys and have a lazy sunday watching the cowboys play! How bout dem cowboys!
1. The holidays!! It is so fun to see all the kids dressed up for halloween! Halloween is not my favorite holiday, BUT I do love that I can finally listen to Christmas music! Seriously, Nov 1, I break out my Christmas CDs..you can ask my mom! I also love thanksgiving! I love the food and family and football..pretty much everything about it! Then after thanksgiving is over, you can finally start decorating for Christmas..my favorite holiday! :)

I'm planning to make a wreath for our front door this weekend and start putting up our fall decorations! I will post pictures when it's finished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment