Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Decorations!

I finally took some time this weekend to work on my fall decorations..I'm a little behind, I know! We have a little apartment in Stillwater, so it only take a few small decoraions to make our house in theme with the season!

My only halloween decor..not my favorite holiday, but since its cute thought I would hang it for the week! Hubby took this picture. :)

The wreath on our front door..yes I made it, please don't juge! ha!

 Top of our bookshelf in the living room. At walk around for homecoming tonight a friend of Elizabeth, who is now in kindergarten!, gave her the sunflower and that is her scentsy..which means it will HAVE to be replaced when she leaves this december! :( i have fallen in love and will be getting me one asap.

Elizabeth decorated my table for me..including helping us put it together when it arrived at our house, in a box!! Sorry, this is the best picture I could get.

This is my favorite! I found this at Hobby Lobby AND it was 50% off..score! It is on a shelf in the dining room, but if I took it with the shelf in the picture, you couldn't read it.

I loved putting up a few decorations for fall, but I can't wait for our house to look like Christmas!! We even have a tree!! =] We are hoping that Remi will be ok with a Christmas tree in our house when that time comes..crossing our fingers!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I like all your fall decorations! So cute!

Post a Comment